A refined, cultured piece incorporating blonde zebrawood arms and burnt jet zylonite frames.
Urbanity wooden sunglasses. A refined, cultured piece incorporating blonde zebrawood arms and burnt jet zylonite frames. The polarised UV400 grey lenses, protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.
This piece is a sophisticated blend of modern and ancient mediums. Each pair of sunglasses is exclusive with the wooden grain unique to every pair.
Sustainable wood from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved sources.
Comes with a sleek, eco friendly bamboo case for safe storage.
- Extremely lightweight frames for maximum comfort
- Made sustainable from FSC wood 🌳
- Premium high clarity lenses made from cellulose (plants) using the latest technology
- Frames made from recycled plastic
- Quality spring loaded hinges to accomodate all sizes
- Hand crafted from premium wood for durablity
- Timber grain unique to every pair
- Polarized and UV400 for maximum eye protection
- Width: 132mm
- Lens Height: 42mm
- Lens Width: 47mm
- Arm Length: 145mm
- Bridge Width: 22m
Note: If shipping is outside of New Zealand, please expect this product to arrive within 4-10 working days.