Why veer away from classic, time-honoured design?
Welkin bamboo sunglasses. Why veer away from classic, time-honoured design? This piece incorporates jet, glossy zylonite frames and bamboo arms.
The polarised UV400 lenses are available in grey and blue and protect against UVA/ UVB rays. Each pair of sunglasses is exclusive with the bamboo grain unique to every pair.
Sustainable wood from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved sources.
Comes with a sleek bamboo case for safe storage.
- Extremely lightweight frames for maximum comfort
- Made sustainable from FSC wood 🌳
- Premium high clarity lenses made from cellulose (plants) using the latest technology
- Frames made of recycled plastic ♻
- Quality spring loaded hinges to accomodate all sizes
- Hand crafted from premium wood for durablity
- Timber grain unique to every pair
- Polarized and UV400 for maximum eye protection
- Width: 140mm
- Lens Height: 43mm
- Lens Width: 53mm
- Arm Length: 145mm
- Bridge Width: 17mm
Note: If shipping is outside of New Zealand, please expect this product to arrive within 4-10 working days.