Rich with vitamins A, C and E, and loaded with antioxidants.
The popularity of Argan oil has exploded since the many amazing health benefits offered by this “miracle oil” have been made public. The oil is cold-pressed from the fruit of the Moroccan Argan tree (Argania spinosa), which is so nutritious that goats climb the trees just to eat them.
What makes the oil so beneficial, is that it’s rich with vitamins A, C and E, as well as being loaded with antioxidants, linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids.
10 Remarkable Benefits & Uses Of Argan Oil
1. Moisturises and soothes dry and reactive skin
2. Helps manage the signs of premature aging
3. Helps protect the skin against environmental pollutants
4. improves the appearance of skin
5. Helps to manage stretch marks
6. Nourishes hair to help manage split ends
7. Nourishment for dry, brittle hair
8. Helps protect your hair from heat styling
9. Supports healthy strong nails
10. Nourishes and soothes dry, cracked feet