Luxurious and sustainable? YES! Making the switch to more sustainable razor has never been so easy! With the beautiful design, this Razor will be with you for years to come. Check out the Shaving Soap, Stainless Razor, Replacement Blades and Carry Bag.
The best part is CaliWoods has spare parts! if you loose a part or anything happens to your razor, CaliWoods has your back with spare parts!
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
Store your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor.
The Specifics of the Copper Safety Razor:
- Copper Razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- The Copper colour is electroplated into the Stainless and Zinc Alloy. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'. Please rinse the Razor thoroughly to prevent discolouration from soap residue.
- Dimensions - 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.
- Stainless steel replacement blades and blade returns envelope included